Mix all of the above ingredients (except dough) thoroughly.
2. Take a medium, sized pan (12”x6”x2”) and grease sides and bottom with additional olive oil.
3. Unwrap the phyllo dough. Take 4 sheets of phyllo and place at bottom of pan ¾ of the way across the length of the pan (with excess overlapping the one side).
5. Take another 4 sheets of phyllo and place lengthwise along the other ¾ of the pan with the excess overlapping the other side.
6. Take 4 sheets of phyllo and place at bottom of pan across the width of the covering 2/3 of the length of the pan.
7. Take 4 sheets of phyllo and place across the width of the pan covering the other 2/3 of the length of the pan with the access overlapping over the other side.
8. You now have a completely sealed bottom (with excess phyllo overlapping all four sides). Place the mixed ingredients into the pan.
9. Place 4 sheets of phyllo on top of the ingredients the length of the pan. Then flip the excess phyllo hanging over the sides (one side at a time) towards the middle of the pan.
10. Gently apply 1/8 cup olive oil over the top so as to seal the overlapping side layers with the top.
Bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for 60 minutes or until golden.
Allow to cool down.
Serve hot; but can also be eaten cold.
Instead of cooking immediately, uncooked Spinach Pie can be carefully sealed and frozen for later cooking.