|This is one of my favorite dishes to have in the refrigerator at all times.
No matter what time of day it is, I
can use this yummy mixture of beans and veggies to create a healthy, delicious meal!
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 can corn (drained and rinsed)
2 medium tomatoes (diced)
1 yellow bell pepper (seeds removed and diced)
1 orange bell pepper (seeds removed and diced)
cilantro, to taste (rinsed and chopped)
Additional ingredient options:
For Scramble: eggs and cheese
For Quesadilla: tortillas, cheese, and sour cream or salsa (if desired)
For Salad: lettuce, cheese, sour cream, tortilla strips, and chicken or taco meat (if desired)
For Mexican Fiesta Bites: scoop nacho chips, sour cream (if desired), and salsa (if desired)
You can have a Mexican fiesta any time of day with this simple recipe!
1. In a large bowl, mix beans (drained), corn (drained), diced tomatoes, chopped peppers, and
2. Choose an additional ingredients from above to complete the desired fiesta (instructions for
each option are below)!
For Breakfast Scramble:
1. Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, crack and beat the eggs.
3. Place eggs and as much Mexican fiesta mix as you want!
4. Add cheese and /or salsa, if you wish.
5. Continue to move the scramble around the pan until the eggs are cooked!
For Lunch Quesadilla:
1. Spray a skillet with cooking spray or grease with butter.
2. Place a folded tortilla filled with cheese and Mexican fiesta mix in the skillet.
3. Flip the quesadilla in order to cook both sides to a light golden brown.
4. Top with sour cream or salsa!
For Dinner Salad:
1. Wash and tear lettuce and place in a large bowl.
2. Cook chicken or taco meat, as desired.
3. Add meat, cheese, tortilla strips, and Mexican fiesta mix to lettuce.
4. Scoop desired amount into smaller bowl and top with sour cream, salsa, and enjoy!
1. Set out desired number of scoop nacho chips on a plate.
2. Put a dollop of sour cream and/or salsa in each chip (if desired).
3. Put 1 scoop of Mexican fiesta mix in each chip!
4. Crunch away and enjoy! Yummy!